SIZE AND TYPE OF OVEN…
To best suit your kitchen and the way you cook. Do you need a single or double oven? Built-in or built-under?
FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES…
Enhance your cooking experience with innovative features by Neff.
Flexirail® allows you to alter the position of your oven rails, to accommodate different size dishes and pans.
Our Slide&Hide® door is simply brilliant. As clever as it looks, this fantastic feature is perfect for hands-on cooks as it provides an easy and flexible approach to using your oven, it will literally revolutionize your cooking experience.
AquaAssist ovens have been designed to help cooks prepare beautiful food that’s perfectly moist, succulent and tender. Your dishes won’t dry out, and you can achieve a real intensity of colour and flavour in your cooking every day.
AquaAssist With Neff
CircoTherm® works by drawing air in from the oven via a powerful fan. It then heats up the air and forces it right back into the oven cavity through strategically placed ducts in the rear wall.
Nefflight® lets you see exactly what you're cooking without opening the oven door.
Get a grip on our Revolution Handle Neff’s unique Revolution Handle is ergonomically designed to make opening and closing your oven easy and safe.
There are two types of ovens in the Neff family. All our single and double ovens incorporate our renowned CircoTherm® cooking system and are available in a range of styles and finishes.
Neff’s flagship product – on their own or together with a compact appliance – our single ovens are amongst the best around.
A versatile kitchen companion featuring two cavities and at least three different cooking options.
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE STANDARD TO ALL OUR NEFF OVENS:
- CircoTherm® forced air cooking in the main oven, (one double oven features CircoTherm® in both main and top oven)
- Minimum of three cooking functions
- Large capacity 65, 67 or 71 litre ovens – more than enough for your Christmas turkey!
- Smooth, durable TitanEnamel oven interior with metal shelf support rails
- At least one variable grill (most double ovens feature a grill in both cavities)
- Recessed grill elements
- Easy to clean, heat reflective full glass inner door
- Viewing window for each cavity
- New silver electronic clock display
- Interior light in each cavity
- Minimum A-20% and A rated energy efficiency single, top and main ovens